Cookie Use Policy
Your personal data obtained through cookies can be processed on the basis of personal data processing conditions in order to fulfill the legitimate interest stated in Article 5 of the Law on Protection of Personal Data by our Company as a sorum data officer ’.
- Cookies are small files saved from a web page you visit to your desktop or laptop or mobile device. This allows us to determine, for example, whether the device and our web pages have already been linked, or which language or setting you prefer. Cookies may also contain personal information.
- Most browsers are set to automatically save cookies. You can change this preset by enabling the
- You can always delete existing cookies. You can find out how to do this in detail in the user guide of your scanner or the manufacturer of your device.
- You can disable Local Shared Objects.
- Just as with cookies, the process of rejecting or deleting cookies depends on the device and browser used. This means that you must reject or delete cookies separately for each device and for each browser when you use multiple browsers.
- We divide cookies into the following categories:
- Mandatory cookies (Type 1)
- Function cookies (Type 2)
- Performance cookies (Type 3)
- Third-party cookies (Type 4)
Your personal data collected through cookies may be passed on to the providers of analysis tools at home and abroad and similar business partners and suppliers for the purpose of performing the functions of the analysis cookies.
The rights of real persons whose personal data are processed in accordance with Article 11 of GDPR are as follows:
- To learn whether personal data has been processed,
- To request information if personal data has been processed,
- To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether it has been used in accordance with its purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom personal data have been transferred inside or abroad,
- Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing, and requesting that the transaction be notified to the third parties to whom the personal data have been transferred,
- Processed in accordance with the provisions of GDPR and other relevant laws. to request the deletion or destruction of personal data in case the reasons that require it are eliminated and not to inform the third parties about the transfer of the personal data.
- To object to the occurrence of a disadvantage against the person by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- Requesting the damages in case of damage due to unlawful processing of personal data.
E-Mail : email@example.com